Tuesday 14 October 2014

My work this year!

Here are my creations I have been up to so far this year. I have used lots of different things for inspiration e.g. different cultures, Alice in wonderland, Glinda the good witch, ghosts and Africa.  In the next few posts I will be showing how I made the costume and how it was a design on paper and made it come to life.

  The skirt was made out of all hand stitched roses which took about four weeks to make. The wig was made from scratch and weaved the hair which took about 2 months to make. Even though it was a lengthy progress but was so worth it. Will do a post on how I designed the whole look including body paint, makeup, prop, wig and skirt.

Cultural inspired look.


 Sunset bodypaint 

Sunset Bodypaint 


 The sad ghost 




Hope you enjoyed looking at my work, if you want any step by steps please feel free to leave a comment. 
em 
xxx







1 comment: