Thursday 29 January 2015

Good Things products

I love going into  Boots or Superdrug and seeing what they have got. I do this every few weeks. I loved a product called Good things which was amazing for my spots. I was a bit sceptical about getting it as every other spot product used to just make my skin worse.  but with the natural ingredients I feel in love with it. the spot would look less angry within a hour ( it also smelt amazing) A little went a long way and lasted me for ages and for £4.99 you can't complain! 
When going into boots I saw their range had got 10x bigger. They have two collections "super fruits" and "Manuka Honey" (new collection) .

The spot gel (stop that spot)  worked so well I just couldn't help myself! I got the Manuka Honey Daily Moisturiser which smells amazing. It has Royal Jelly in and Bees venom, When I tried I fell in love instantly.
 Never had a moisturiser which melted straight away into your skin. My skin Has never felt so soft. I think it is going to be one of my favorite products of all time.  its so soft and gentle and made my skin feel completely nourished. 

The other Product I brought from their range was from the "super fruits" range called Deep Pour anti blemish  lotion.  which has wild strawberry and fig in it.  its a cleanser and toner which is a double bonus.  it helps unblock pours without stripping natural oils which a lot of products can do and for me having sensitive skin It didn't sting or leave my skin all red!  its a big bottle for £4.99 and I definitely recommend this product.




I have VERY sensitive skin and there whole collection has worked wonders for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment